There is no better time to get a miter saw than at the miter saw Black Friday Deals. This is the only time you get high-quality miter saws at discounted rates.
If you’ve been searching for one without luck, take a breath and relax. I will be covering the best deals available on this year’s Black Friday deals.
And if you guessed it, there are plenty of great offers. I would really hate it if you missed them.
But which miter saw models are on the Black Friday deals?
Dive in to learn more.
If you do not have the time to scroll through the entire piece, here is a quick preview of the miter saw Black Friday Deals.
- DeWalt Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – DeWalt DWS716
- Metabo HPT Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Metabo HPT C12RSH2S
- Milwaukee Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Milwaukee 2734-21HD
- Makita Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Makita LS1040
- Festool Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Festool Kapex KS120 REB
- Bosch Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Bosch CM10GD
- Skilsaw Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Skil MS6305-00
- Ryobi Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Ryobi TSS103
- Kobalt Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Kobalt 7-1/4’’ Compact Sliding Miter Saw
- Craftsman Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Craftsman CMXEMAR120
- Wen Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Wen MM1011
I have provided a comprehensive guide on 11 miter saws offers available on the Black Friday deals. The products are from well-known, reputable brands like DeWalt, Milwaukee, and more.
I have provided the key features available in the models in detail to ease your time. You will also find one favorite quality that stands out in each product.
I recommend you read through the entire guide to get as much information.
DeWalt Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – DeWalt DWS716
Are you looking for a miter saw that offers you a great capacity for trim molding and large boards? And you wish that it is lightweight and has great accuracy?
Well, you just found it. DeWalt DWS716 offers these features and much more. Besides, it comes with a dual-bevel feature and has an extended crosscut capacity.
Here are reasons why I recommend you purchase the DeWalt DWS716:
- The 15-amp motor generates 3800 RPM to deliver power and durability.
- Fourteen positive stops on the miter detent plate help with repeatable accuracy.
- Tall sliding fences allow up to 6-5/8-inch crown molding and 6-1/2-inch base molding vertically against the fence.
- The double-bevel design allows the miter saw to bevel 0-48-degrees left and right.
- 0-50-degree miter capacity left and right.
- Cam lock miter handle has a detent override that makes accurate miter angles.
- It has a lightweight and portable design.
- 12-inch blade for superior cutting.
- The model is compatible with a laser mode, should you need one.
- Comes with a high-efficiency dust duct.
- 12-inch carbide-tipped blade
- Vertical clamp
- Dust bag
My Favorite Feature: “Versatility”
- DWS716 offers versatility and specialty cuts. It has 50-degrees miter ranges on the right and left.
Besides, its dual-bevel feature offers more than most miter saws. It allows you to tilt the model in both directions.
Additionally, you can adjust the max bevel up to 48-degrees left and right. This helps you achieve customized cuts, particularly during trim molding.
Metabo HPT Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Metabo HPT C12RSH2S
Do you remember Hitachi power tools? Well, in October 2018, the brand changed its name to Metabo HPT.
Did it change the quality of its tools? No. The brand name changed, but it retained the high quality of its products.
And one such proof is the Metabo HPT C12RSH2S. It is perfect for woodworkers, trim carpenters, and framers who require a precise and reliable miter saw.
If you have any doubts about this miter saw, here is a look at the features onboard:
- It features large sliding fences that can be raised to a height of 5-1/8-inches. It can also cut 7-1/2-inch crown molding.
- The powerful 15-amp motor handles tough cutting jobs effortlessly.
- Its speeds of 4000 RPM cut through hardwoods.
- The saw head slides along the fixed rails thanks to the compact slide system.
- An easily adjustable laser marker system improves cutting accuracy.
- 0-57-degree miter angle to the right and 0-45-degree to the left.
- A 0-45-degree bevel in both directions allows easy and quick cuts.
- 12-1/2-inch crosscuts at 90-degrees and 8-5/8-inch crosscuts at 45-degrees.
- The soft padded handle reduces vibrations.
- It meets new UL regulations.
- Backed by a 5-year warranty.
- 12-inch, 60T TCT saw blade
- Vice assembly
- Dust bag
- 17mm box wrench
My Favorite Feature: “Compact Sliding System”
- Metabo HPT C12RSH2S comes with a compact sliding system that decreases the saw’s footprint up to afoot.
The motor and blade come with an attached bearing assembly that slides easily on the fixed rails.
Besides, the bearing assembly located on the miter saw’s base enables full sliding action even when the saw is backed against a wall.
If you need a practical miter saw for a bench, table, or your small workshop, this model fulfills that.
Milwaukee Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Milwaukee 2734-21HD
The Milwaukee 2734-21HD miter saw is also available on the Black Friday deals. This M18 Fuel compound miter saw is driven to outperform.
It offers remodelers and professional carpenters a chance to go cordless. How, you might ask? It delivers the cutting performance of a corded saw but the freedom of a cordless saw.
Additionally, it allows users to make accurate, repeatable cuts.
Milwaukee 2734-21HD has these premium features:
- Power state Brushless motor delivers superior cutting performance and more runtime.
- 9.0 battery pack makes up to 400 cuts of 2 x 4 per charge and lasts an entire day.
- It is lightweight, portable, and easy set-up time.
- An easy-to-use cam locking miter system allows repeatable operations and accurate cuts.
- Durable design.
- Miter detent override locks out detent action.
- The bevel adjustment lever is easily accessible.
- Nine stops on the dual bevel system.
- LED light for improved visibility.
- 9.0 battery
- Dust bag
- Rapid charger
- Blade wrench
- Carbide tipped blade
My Favorite Feature: “Redlink Plus Electronic Intelligence”
- Milwaukee 2734-21HD features Redlink Plus electronic intelligence that improves productivity.
The feature facilitates advanced communication between the charger, battery, and motor. With it, Milwaukee battles overheating, overloading, and over-discharge.
Redlink Plus Intelligence system increases power and efficiency to optimize the miter saw’s motor performance.
Makita Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Makita LS1040
Makita LS1040 is one of Makita’s innovative and practical products. It is simple, functional, sturdy, accurate, and powerful.
Besides, it is a solid miter saw that is perfect for home and construction projects.
This miter saw will not disappoint whether you are a serious woodworker, a DIYer, or a professional contractor.
I recommend Makita LS1040 as it has these features:
- 15-amp motor with speeds of 4600 RPM.
- 0-45-degree miter cuts to the left and 0-52-degree to the right.
- Nine positive miter stops.
- 45-degree bevel cuts to the left enhance accuracy.
- It is great for compound cutting operations.
- Easily portable as it weighs 27.3 lbs.
- Comes with a dual-post compounding arm.
- The shaft lock makes it easy to change blades.
- Soft start technology allows smooth start-ups.
- Electronic speed control ensures the miter saw retains constant speed.
- Fluorescent light illuminates the work surface.
- Dust bag
- Triangular rule
- Socket wrench
- Vertical wise
My Favorite Feature: “Durability”
- Great power tools are those that serve you for a long time.
Makita LS1040 comes with a carbide-tipped blade, a dual aluminum base, and dual slide rails that are all durable.
This construction can withstand regular extensive use and harsh construction job sites.
Festool Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Festool Kapex KS120 REB
Festool Kapex KS 120 REB Sliding Compound Miter Saw
If you are a serious woodworker or professional who loves Festool products, the Festool Kapex KS 120 is designed for you. It is built to execute heavy-duty tasks daily.
Additionally, it comes with several innovative features that make it a superior miter saw.
Take a look at the features available on Festool Kapex KS120 REB:
- Dual lasers and an easy-to-read, precise miter scale help make accurate cuts.
- Miter lock prevents angle shifts when cutting.
- The miter saw is compact and lightweight.
- It has two, easy to carry and hold handles when working.
- Rail-forward design produces a compact footprint while increasing precision.
- The upfront rotary knob makes micro-adjustable bevel angles.
- Up to 91% dust extraction.
- 1600W to generate 1400-3400 RPM.
- 6-5/8-inch crown molding diagonal cut at 45-degrees/90-degrees.
- ¾-inch special cutting depth at 45-degree/90-degree right.
- The miter saw has reduced noise and vibrations.
- Angle transfer device
- Hold down clamp
- Hex key
My Favorite Feature: “Dual Lasers”
- While most miter saws offer just one laser, Festool Kapex KS120 is equipped with two lasers.
These lasers help you align cuts from either side of the blade. You can fine-tune the lasers easily using the 3-Axl adjustment controls.
Alternatively, you can turn them off without touching the on/off switch.
Bosch Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Bosch CM10GD
For years, Bosch has been producing powerful and dependable power tools. And based on their reputation, Bosch CM10GD is an exceptional miter saw.
Even though it lacks a soft start motor and a laser guide, it delivers a large cutting capacity, precision, and versatility.
These are the features that make the Bosch CM10GD miter saw stand out from the rest:
- Axial-Glide system improves accuracy since it allows better alignment, smooth cutting control, and wide crosscuts.
- The accelerator trigger controls operating speed, while the variable-speed knob regulates speed.
- The low-vibration plunging design improves cutting accuracy.
- Quick blade insertion and removal with the tool-free blade change system.
- The motor produces 4800 RPM.
- 52-degrees miter angle to the left and 60-degrees to the right.
- The 4-1/4-inch-tall slide fences allow professional precision, quick bevel set-ups, and better crown molding capacity.
- Easy, quick, precise adjustments with the square lock precision fences and upfront bevel controls.
- The trigger handle has an ergonomic soft grip for maximum control.
- Its compact design is ideal for tight quarters.
- 60-tooth blade
- Material clamp
- Dust bag
My Favorite Feature: “Lock and Chop”
- The model features a crown/chop lock for utmost cutting capacity.
It locks down the head, which then maximizes cut chopping capacity. This helps users charge through the nested crown and upright base molding.
Skilsaw Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Skil MS6305-00
Skilsaw MS6305-00 is a well-built miter saw that provides power, usability, and a blend of capacity.
It packs versatility, convenience, and ergonomics, which are essential features for woodworking. In addition, it has high precision cuts and offers great accuracy.
Here are the reasons why I believe Skil MS6305-00 stands out:
- The safety trigger is located at the center of the grip handle for left-and right-handed users.
- The 15-amp motor has speeds of 4,800 RPM to offer power and durability.
- Dual bevel makes cuts in 4-positive stops, namely 0-degrees & 45-degrees right and 48-degrees & 45-degrees left.
- It has a 2 x 12 cutting capacity.
- The stainless-steel miter plate has 9-detents.
- The miter saw has cut up to 50-degrees in both directions and 11 positive stops.
- Cam miter lock knob helps in repeatable accuracy, fast adjustments, and durability.
- Tall sliding fences allow 6-1/4-inch crown molding vertically and 4-1/2-inch base molding vertically.
- Left and right extension rod sets
- Dust bag
- Hex key
My Favorite Feature: “LED Shadow Line”
- The dual-bevel miter saw has an LED shadow line that provides better accuracy.
If you though traditional lasers are more efficient; then the LED shadow line will surprise you. It offers high precision cuts, which is a huge relief in woodwork projects.
Ryobi Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Ryobi TSS103
Ryobi is one of the best power tool brands that deliver high-quality power tools for DIYers and homeowners.
Their tools are more residential-friendly. They work best with woodworkers who do not need to use the equipment often.
Here are the features that Ryobi TSS103 offers:
- A 15-amp, 4600 RPM motor powers it.
- It has a 12-inch crosscut capacity.
- Better cut accuracy with the LED cutline indicator.
- The 47-degree left-and-right extended miter range provides versatility to accommodate various cuts.
- Spindle lock allows single wrench blade changes.
- It includes safety features such as the electric brake.
- Machined cast-in miter scale facilitates precise table alignment.
- 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade
- Work clamp
- Table extensions
- Dust bag
- Blade wrench
My Favorite Feature: “Horizontal D Handle”
- When looking for a miter saw, hand comfort should be one of the key features to consider.
Ryobi TSS103 comes with a horizontal D handle that improves comfort. It reduces hand fatigue, which in turn results in better woodwork performance.
Kobalt Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Kobalt 7-1/4-in Compact Sliding Miter Saw
Kobalt has only been in the business for less than three decades. But within this time, it has rightfully earned a spot as a trustworthy power tool brand.
One of its reliable products is the Kobalt 7-1/4-inch compact sliding miter saw. Not only does it offer smooth operations, but it is safe and efficient.
I recommend Kobalt 7-1/4-in Compact Sliding Miter Saw based on these features:
- Hold-down clamp ensures workpiece stability when making bevel, miter, and compound cuts.
- The laser guide facilitates precision cutting.
- It has a 1-1/4-inch vacuum port.
- Die-cast aluminum fence offers support when cutting and setting up.
- It weighs 29.1 pounds.
- It has a 2-inch x 8-inch maximum crosscut that’s perfect for molding cuts and framing cuts.
- It places the most-used angles accurately using positive miter and bevel stops.
- Safe blade changes with the spindle lock.
- A dual slide rail system ensures smooth, accurate operations.
- Kobalt 7-1/4-in Compact Sliding Miter Saw
My Favorite Feature: “9-Amp Motor”
- This Kobalt model comes with a 9-amp powerful motor.
The motor generates up to 5,000 RPM, which works great on a variety of applications. It will not disappoint if you choose to use the miter saw for cutting wood trim or molding.
Craftsman Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Craftsman CMXEMAR120
Do you need a miter saw whose design allows easy transport and storage? Take a look at the Craftsman CMXEMAR120.
It has a fold-flat design that can be carried with one hand. Besides, you do not require tools to set it up.
The model comes with a plastic storage base that secures the miter saw while taking up minimal space in terms of storage.
Here are reasons why I recommend the Craftsman CMXEMAR120:
- It only weighs 28 pounds.
- 15-amp ball bearing motor has speeds of 4500 RPM.
- It cuts 2-in x 6-in & 4-in x 4-in boards.
- Positive stops at 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, and 45-degrees left & 55-degrees right.
- The support base gives additional support when working on long pieces.
- The front-mounted laser guide increases cut accuracy.
- Easy clean-up with the 2-1/2-inch dust port.
- 0-55-degree bevel angle to the right and 0-47-degrees to the left for easy compound cutting.
- It has a 3-year limited warranty.
- Support base
- Blade wrench
- Carbide saw blade
- Dust bag
- Material clamp
My Favorite Feature: “Innovative Folding Head”
- How many saws do you know that come with folding heads?
It turns out that the head on this Craftsman miter saw does fold. This helps the tool attain a compact size for easy storage and transportation.
Wen Miter Saw Black Friday Deal – Wen MM1011
Wen MM1011 15-Amp 10” Single Bevel Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
Last, on the list is the Wen MM1011 miter saw. Wen Company started in 1951. Since then, it has been producing affordable power tools without sacrificing their quality.
Consider Wen MM1011 miter saw. It is a highly versatile product that can miter and bevel up to 45-degrees in both directions.
Moreover, it has large cutting capabilities as it can cut 3-1/2-inches thick boards and 13-3/8-inches wide.
And that’s not all. Here are more features on this miter saw:
- It has a 7-1/2-inch nested crown molding capacity.
- 6-3/4-inch baseboard vertical capacity.
- It uses a 15-amp motor that has blades speeds of 4500 RPM.
- Miter lock allows the miter saw to lock at other unique angles except for the 9-positive stops.
- Its compact design makes it more portable.
- The onboard laser improves visibility and cuts accuracy.
- 10-inch, 40-T carbide-tipped blade
- One clamp assembly
- Two table extensions
- Dust port adapter
- Dust bag
My Favorite Feature: “Precise Cuts”
- A miter saw is not worth the money if it does not offer precision.
Luckily, Wen MM1011 delivers precise, accurate, and classic cuts. Depending on the cut, you can tilt the miter saw 45-degrees to the right or left.
This makes it suitable for making shadow boxes, picture frames, and crown molding.
This year’s miter saw Black Friday deals are better than ever! Plus, you now have 11 options to choose from that hail from reputable brands.
I recommend that you take time to go through the products and compare them until you find what you seek.
Remember, miter saw Black Friday deals are available for a limited time. Therefore, grab your power tool before time runs out.