If you are limited on budget or space and need a table saw, consider getting a mini table saw.
A mini table saw offers you similar functionality as a table saw. It includes rip fences, miter gauges, a powerful motor, precise and accurate cuts, and more features.
The only huge difference is that a mini table saw comes in a compact package. Nevertheless, its size does not compromise performance.
Eager to find great mini table saws? Read on.
If you’re in a rush to find a mini table saw, here is a quick overview of 8 different models.
- Best Overall Mini Table Saw – Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2
- Best Runner-Up Mini Table Saw – Proxxon 37070 FET Table Saw
- Best Premium Mini Table Saw – DeWalt DWE745
- Best Value Mini Table Saw – Huanyu Mini Table Saw
- Best Budget Mini Table Saw – Dremel 670 Mini Saw Attachment
- Best Professional Mini Table Saw – Craftsman Evolve 28461
- Best DIYers Mini Table Saw – Apstour Mini Table Saw
- Best Portable Mini Table Saw – Worx WX572L BladeRunner X2
I came up with the above eight mini table saws after extensive research about their features, customer satisfaction, and performance. The products are lightweight, offer precise control, are functional, and have excellent pricing.
I have included a detailed guide below to help you compare between the models to find the most suitable one for you. I believe you will find it much easier to pick a mini table saw after reading the comprehensive review.
Let’s get started…
Best Overall Mini Table Saw – Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2
If you thought that mini table saws are limited, the Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2 would surprise you.
It combines four saws into one. It serves as a table saw, a miter saw, a scroll saw, and a jigsaw.
Rockwell offers this diverse power tool at an affordable price.
Here are reasons why I believe Rockwell BladeRunner X2 RK7323 is the best overall mini table saw:
- 3000 RPM motor.
- 3/4-inch stroke length is excellent in scroll cuts.
- Built-in carry handle allows easy transportation.
- It only takes a few seconds to set up.
- Tool-free blade changes.
- Adjustable miter gauge allows 0-60-degree miter cuts.
- The onboard storage secures extra blades, a rip fence, and a miter gauge.
- Dust port can be hooked to a vacuum cleaner for easy clean-up after work.
- The safety switch prevents the mini table saw from accidental start-ups.
- It only weighs 17 pounds.
- The riving knife and standard guard offer flexibility and better performance.
- It includes five blades to cut wood, plastic, ceramic, metal, and aluminum.
- Its 4-inch T-shank blade is compatible with other brands.
- Steel rip fence
- Miter gauge
- Five blades
My Favorite Feature: “Versatility”
- I love that this is a 4-in-1 mini table saw.
It is easy to interchange the saw blades with the toolless blade system. It only takes you three seconds to swap them.
But do all the five saw blades deliver performance? Yes, they cut just like their full-size table models.
Best Runner-Up Mini Table Saw – Proxxon 37070 FET Table Saw
Proxxon 37070 is the ideal mini table saw for picture framing, model building, birdhouses, dollhouses, and more.
This compact machine makes straight, compound, and miter cuts easily. And it can cut through wood, plastic, non-ferrous metals, glass fiber, Plexiglas, foam, and reinforced sheets.
If you are a toymaker, cabinetmaker, model builder, or architect, you will love this model.
I recommend Proxxon 37070 as the best runner’s up mini table saw based on these features:
- It uses 110 – 120 V, 60Hz. to achieve 7,000 RPM.
- Its cutting depth is 0.04 – 5/6’’
- Its tungsten-tipped saw blade has 36 teeth.
- ABS non-slotted sawing cap cuts tiny parts while maintaining tight tolerance between the table and blade.
- Fast cleaning and blade replacement when the table and drive are lifted.
- DC unique motor produces low noise.
- Miter adjustments to 45-degrees.
- The Opti belt toothed belt produces high torque.
- It is a micro-adjustable saw that can make up to 1/10mm corrections using the coarse adjustment screw.
- Tungsten-tipped saw blad
- Vacuum cleaner adapter
My Favorite Feature: “Stable Construction”
- Although Proxxon 37070 is a mini table saw, it has a stable construction.
The plane-milled table and load-bearing parts are all made of aluminum die-cast. This means that the table saw will serve you for a long time.
Best Premium Mini Table Saw – DeWalt DWE745
Think premium mini table saw, think DeWalt DWE745. DeWalt is a famous power tool brand whose products are high-quality.
DWE745 is perfect for semi-industrial use and an excellent option for contractors. It is robust, comfortable, and durable.
But you have to pay a heavy price tag for its quality. Regardless, DeWalt is a reputable brand that always delivers.
Here are reasons why I recommend DeWalt DWE745:
- It features an 1850-watt powerful motor that delivers high performance.
- 2-1/4-inch maximum cutting depth at 45-degrees and 3-1/8-inch at 90-degrees.
- The cast-tabletop design promotes accuracy and precision.
- The saw has an overload protection system that ensures it works well on hard or frozen wood.
- Easy and accurate adjustments with the large-scale and quick bevel lock.
- Its maximum rip to the right is 20-inches and 12-inches to the left.
- 3850 RPM no-load speed makes quick, clean cuts.
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows fast, toolless adjustments.
- It uses a 10-inch 24T carbide blade.
- Has a portable design.
- 10-inch 24-tooth carbide blade
- Miter gauge
- Push stick
- Blade guard
My Favorite Feature: “Rack and Pinion Fence”
- The rack and pinion fence on the DWE745 delivers a great user experience.
It adjusts easily, smoothly, and accurately. Users find it easy to control and make adjustments, which translates to better woodwork results.
Best Value Mini Table Saw – Huanyu Mini Table Saw
Huanyu mini table saw is an excellent professional multi-functional table saw. It has an upgraded motor and an incredible power output to perform jobs fast.
It comes in a compact size but can fulfill a variety of functions. The mini table saw is excellent in cutting, carving, polishing, and drilling.
I recommend Huanyu mini table saw as it has these features:
- It has 300W power that achieves 9,000 RPM.
- The timing belt does not fall out even when the saw is at high speeds.
- The motor has ultra-high cutting force.
- Has low noise interference.
- There is a 7-level adjustable speed power knob for different cutting speeds.
- A miter gauge, straightedge, and laser scale plate help in multi-angle cutting and high-precision.
- The thick aluminum alloy tabletop and steel frame structure improve the mini table saw’s durability.
- The saw’s feet are made of rubber to absorb shock and prevent slips.
- Weighs 4 kgs.
- Huanyu Mini Table Saw
My Favorite Feature: “Liftable Saw Blade”
- The liftable saw blade gives users more possibilities in their woodwork projects.
The saw blade measures 110mm and has high concentricity. It can be raised or lowered using an Allen wrench. All you’ve got to do is insert the wrench in the screw hole and adjust it to your liking.
The saw blade also has a cutting depth of 0-29mm, opening up more woodwork possibilities.
Best Budget Mini Table Saw – Dremel 670 Mini Saw Attachment
Dremel 670 offers convenience and functionality at a very affordable price. This mini saw attachment cuts quickly to make straight and perpendicular cuts.
This easy-to-use model fits into a rotary tool end. It gives woodworkers the ability to perform thin cuts and small cutting jobs.
I recommend the Dremel 670 mini saw attachment as the best budget mini saw based on these reasons:
- Clear housing improves visibility.
- Angled throat makes straight and perpendicular cuts in a ¼-inch thick wood.
- Fast attachments of the circular saw with the Quick Connect System.
- Retractable lower guard maximizes user safety.
- It leaves smooth edges on thin wood and plastic.
- The directional guide shows a line of cut and direction of cut.
- It weighs 3.2 ounces.
- 2-year limited warranty.
- Rotary tool attachment
- Rip/crosscut blade
- Drive adapter
My Favorite Feature: “Clear Housing”
- This model comes with a unique clear housing that offers better visibility.
Operators can track the line of cut while working. Besides, the clear housing is robust and does not break easily.
Best Professional Mini Table Saw – Craftsman Evolve 28461
Professionals need a decent mini table saw that can cut wood with precision and accuracy. That is what Craftsman Evolv 28461 delivers.
It is a heavy-duty mini table saw that operates smoothly and flawlessly. It is also easy to use, compact, doesn’t need a lot of space, and is safe.
I believe Craftsman Evolv 28461 stands out from the rest as it includes these features:
- It has a 90-degrees cutting angle.
- The sheer tabletop makes smooth cuts.
- 15-amp motor cuts through rigid materials.
- The miter gauge is easily adjustable to give operators quick, accurate controls.
- Versatility with the advanced guarding system.
- Smooth, accurate adjustments with the rack-and-pinion blade height control.
- The blade guard, large on/off button, anti-kickback system, and riving knife are safety features onboard.
- 5000 RPM under no load.
- 24T carbide-tipped blade
- Hex keys
- Blade wrenches
- Anti-kickback pawls
- Push stick
- Blade guard assembly
- Miter gauge
- Rip fence
My Favorite Feature: “Performance”
- This mini table saw has a 15-amp motor that achieves a maximum of 5000 RPM.
The model has good performance on plyboard and composite boards. It also works well in cabinet making, cutting wood, flooring work, siding, and general carpentry.
Best DIYers Mini Table Saw – Apstour Mini Table Saw
If you love crafts, the Apstour mini table saw suits your preference. It packs enough power for small craft projects.
The mini table saw is an ideal choice for trimming and tailoring custom designs. Its blade cuts through plastic, steel, ceramic, and wood.
Here are reasons why I recommend the Apstour mini table saw as an excellent option for hobbyists:
- Its wobble-free blade makes precision cuts.
- It is portable.
- Produces low noise.
- The saw table bevels to 90-degrees for custom setups.
- Laser-scaled plate and miter gauge allow precision cutting.
- The rubber-shock pads reduce shock and vibration.
- 5/8’’ depth of cut.
- 4500 RPM motor.
- Weighs 8.69 pounds.
- Power supply
- Titanium-plated emery saw blade 100mm
- Metal cutting blade 100mm
- Resin saw blade
My Favorite Feature: “Versatility”
- The mini table saw has three saw blades.
These blades help cut glass, ceramics, wooden model crafts, and metal. This gives operators the ability to do more with this mini table saw.
Best Portable Mini Table Saw – Worx WX572L BladeRunner X2
Worx WX572 is yet another compact and powerful mini table saw. It is portable and can be carried to a worksite.
Additionally, it is suitable for cross and rip cuts. It also delivers smooth, precise cuts on trim and shelving materials.
Worx WX572L is the best portable mini table saw due to these features:
- The riving knife and traditional guard ensures users make crosscuts and rip cuts.
- It cuts tiles, metal, aluminum, plastic, and wood.
- It makes perfect cuts with the adjustable miter gauge.
- Safety switch reduces the likelihood of accidents.
- Tool-free blade changes
- The blade is compatible with 4-inch T-shank jigsaw blades.
- Easy to set up.
- 15mm cutting depth.
- It weighs 14.7 pounds.
- Miter gauge
- Rip fence
- Vacuum adapter
- Blade grip
My Favorite Feature: “Blade Change”
- This mini table saw is very functional as it features a tool-less blade change system.
You can swap between a bandsaw blade and a scroll saw blade. Either way, the mini-saw blade is versatile and will meet your cutting demands.
Mini table saws are the next best option after table saws. They retail at an affordable price and will not take up too much space.
And now you have the eight best mini table saws reviewed.
Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2 is my best overall mini table saw, and I highly recommend it for its versatility.
You can use it as a miter saw, a jigsaw, a scroll saw, and a table saw. Besides, it is lightweight, portable, and easy to use.
Additionally, I also believe that the other seven models have great features for you.
If you feel I left out some features or missed something, kindly reach out in the comment section below.
I am looking forward to reading your thoughts, concerns, or queries.